Here is a list of resources that I found useful when I was learning Redux.js:
- Dan Abramov, the creator of Redux, has an excellent introductory series of videos here: Getting Started With Redux
- You should also peruse the official Redux documentation
- Jack Hsu ( jaysoo.ca ) and in particular,
- React and Redux with TypeScript was a good read if you're interested in TypeScript and React as well.
- Managing Side Effects in React + Redux Using Sagas shows more advanced ways to handle asynchronous workflows
- The Superhero Battler app is a fun demonstration
- UPDATE: Since writing this post, markerikson/react-redux-links on GitHub has become the ultimate source for all things Redux.